Business Development Representative (UK)
(Place of work: Home Based, must live within 20 mile radius of Reading, UK)
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to nurture existing leads and identify business opportunities by developing new prospects, both in order to increase interest and progress leads to qualified opportunities for the Sales team. You will have a keen understanding of the company’s product offerings, and the ability to create interest in our company and solutions while communicating our value.
Senior Marketing Manager
Your primary objectives:
- Generate qualified leads
- Generate opt-in data from qualified decision makers
- Gather market intelligence
Your main responsibilities:
- Developing new business via telephone and communication vehicles such as email and social media to introduce the company’s solutions, and identify appropriate buyers within the target markets.
- Researching accounts, identifying key decision makers, generating interest and obtaining business requirements.
- Working collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet targets.
- Continuing to nurture contacts through the marketing cycle until they are fully qualified and ready to be passed over to the sales team.
- Maintaining accurate records; update information within the company CRM (Salesforce).
- Data cleansing as and when required.
- Producing regular activity reports.
- Meet monthly targets in accordance with strategic plan.
- Interact effectively with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We offer an exciting and challenging position in an innovative international environment as member of a highly dynamic and creative team that grows and is fully responsible for the whole product life-cycle. Also the opportunity of having a strategic impact on product messaging and positioning and building up a company through interaction across all organization levels.
And what else?
- Permanent contract
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- 25 working days of vacation (plus 1 additional day every 2 years)
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to learn and grow and custom development activities
- Open and transparent communication across all team members throughout the entire company, regardless of position or title
- An environment welcoming new ideas and discerning opinions
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth of the company and substantially impact on its expansion
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Proven experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and appointment setting
- Proven track record with 2-4 years’ experience of software solution selling, preferably in Financial Services Industry
- Experience in working with Salesforce
- Strong Internet research skills required
- Exceptional skills managing Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook, Slideshare…)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently, and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Adaptable, positive attitude, courteous and friendly manner
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- Excellent people management skills to interact with colleagues, partners and suppliers in cross-functional teams
- English language: native or highly fluent level
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Eager to contribute to company expansion
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the Fintech or Regtech industry is a bonus
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Communication or Business
Are you curious, motivated and qualified?
Please, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org